Friday 26 August 2016

All the way from Florida

Holiday over, I returned home a tad pensive but relaxed. A week spent Internet free with my son and daughter-in-law. Chats, meals out, walks (with crutches), ahh bliss.
Once home, I dived into the post that awaited me. What a lovely surprise when I opened a package all the way from Florida, USA. It was the book I won on Facebook group, The Review Blog Page. 

The novel is Twilight of Memory by author, Julia Faye Smith, I was so excited and happy to receive it. Julia also included a lovely note with her book. Thank you so much, Julia, for posting it to me, I know it cost a pretty penny to do so.
I am looking forward to reading this, so early to bed for me and snuggle down with my prize.

If you would like to purchase your own copy of Twilight of Memory, follow the below link.

https://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Memory-Julia-Smith-ebook/dp/B01D6FNN1I

Inspired by this, I shall host a competition in my next blog post, so watch out for that!

1 comment:

  1. We are uhe solid first platform for modeling newcomers to achieve there new dreams. The first to train and promote out models at our expense to avoid burden on them. Join the most popular agency if you modelling jobs in Delhi for female freshers, models, students, housewives aiming to start there modeling career. We are top modelling agency in Delhi offering modelling jobs in Delhi for upcoming female freshers or experienced models who want to join lingerie modeling agencies.


    modeling agencies in Delhi
    modeling agencies
    modeling jobs
    modeling auditions
    model coordinators
    modeling jobs in Delhi

    ReplyDelete