Sunday 10 July 2016

ANOTHER NEW TITLE TO ENJOY



It is with great delight that I bring to you dear readers my second novella set in 1800's America. This time it is a romance, with a western feel. I enjoyed writing this book considering all I had to work with was its title DESTINY. 






While I mulled this word over in my head,  eventually a man with dark good looks, sitting by a campfire, paid me a visit. It was Charlie. He introduced himself first to me and then not to be outdone, Ahyoka made her presence known. She kept to the background a little, shy but confident. How their paths crossed avoided me until I saw them both in a forest, a cabin snuggled into the trees behind them. 
I enjoy researching this time period in American history, as Ahyoka's name is from the Cheroke people, I read up on their history in particular. I already knew about cowboys from researching my first foray in to the western lifestyle in The Runaway. 

Now their story is available to read and enjoy. It is on all book sites, the eBook format is now available and the print version is available from July 12th 2016. 

To Buy: Amazon.co.uk        http://amzn.to/29xy3uh 
            : Amazon.com          http://amzn.to/29xyCnZ



3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see this little beauty hitting the boards, Mary. A gorgeous story of two deserving hearts coming together. I'm recommending it to everyone. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eamon. Your support means a lot to me. Plus it couldn't have happened without you as my editor. http://clearviewfictionediting.com/ for all your writing needs.

      Delete
  2. We are uhe solid first platform for modeling newcomers to achieve there new dreams. The first to train and promote out models at our expense to avoid burden on them. Join the most popular agency if you modelling jobs in Delhi for female freshers, models, students, housewives aiming to start there modeling career. We are top modelling agency in Delhi offering modelling jobs in Delhi for upcoming female freshers or experienced models who want to join lingerie modeling agencies.


    modeling agencies in Delhi
    modeling agencies
    modeling jobs
    modeling auditions
    model coordinators
    modeling jobs in Delhi

    ReplyDelete