Tuesday 31 July 2012

Maeve Binchy

Missing Maeve,
I was both surprised and sad to hear of the death of Maeve Binchy this morning. I was truly saddened to hear this. What a warm and welcoming lady she was, always wanting and willing to share her writing knowledge and more with her readers across the world. It is with a deep sympathy that I extend my condolences to her husband Gordon and extended family. May she find peace and happiness in her new world and continue to share her stories with her new audience in Heaven. Maeve had a family link to Charleville and like the world over, she was loved here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it's a sad loss Mary. My mother in law knew her well as she thought either both or one of my sister-in-laws at Miss Meredith's school on Pembroke Road. R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete